70" Squat Stand - Diamond Series
The Iron House 70" Diamond Series Squat Stand is the smallest of our racks with a total height of 73" and a footprint of 49" x 56". Designed with the space conscious lifter in mind, the SD70 is smaller but sturdy at the same time. The Iron House 70" Squat Stand boasts 3" x 3", 11 gauge Canadian steel on both the base and uprights along with an extended base to give you security when re-racking your plates.
What comes with the SD70?
- Pair of Iron House UHMW-lined J-Cups
- 3" x 3", 11 gauge North American steel
- 5/8" holes, Westside hole spacing on the uprights
- Oversized 3/8" Plates
- Powder coated
- 5 year manufacturer warranty on the frame
Construction & Hole Spacing:
At Iron House, we believe that the most important aspects of gym equipment is quality and safety. That's why we decided to stray from the industry norm and make the base of the SD70 with 3" x 3" tubing instead of 2" x 3" tubes. This allows our Squat Stand to have a heavier base, minimizing the chances of it tipping over when you re-rack your weights. We also extended the base for this same reason along with the ability to upgrade your rack in the future, if you wish to do so.
The 70" Diamond Series Squat Stand has 3" x 3" uprights and a total height of 73". Rack holes are 5/8" and spaced 2" apart in the squat area, 1" apart in the bench area to allow for a precise rack height.
We currently offer two types of coatings for the SD70. Black powder coat and Clear coat. (More colour options coming soon)
- Widely accepted as the optimal choice for metal coats due to numerous benefits such as it's durability and adhesion
- Wear and corrosion resistant
- Environmentally friendly (solvent-free)
- Numerous colour options
- Sleek, antique look of brushed metal
- Rust and corrosion resistance
- Minimizes the look of scratches and wear
Upgradability/Conversion:One of the problems we noticed in the fitness equipment industry is the lack of upgradability. If you buy a squat stand due to space or financial restrictions and you are looking to upgrade in the future, most of the time you would have to purchase a whole new rack. For that reason, Iron House has made it a point to plan ahead when designing our racks and offer different upgrade options for each one.
The SD70 is IN STOCK and ships out within 2-3 business days.